Welcome to Bodylight
Bodylight® is a boutique studio situated in Mission Bay, Auckland 8 minutes from the CBD. The studio has been in the Orakei/Mission Bay area for over 12 years and have a strong local clientele and feel.
The studio is equipped with Pilates machines, including reformers, trapeze tables, wunda-chairs and other props.
Edna Levy has been teaching Pilates, yoga and dance in Auckland since 1998 and has developed the Bodylight® method which incorporates Pilates Yoga and Qi-Gong, to enhance mind-body awareness and help create a centered, mindfull body.
The studio is currently open from 6:30am – 7:30pm during the week and 8:00am – 12:00 on Saturdays.
Classes are available in Yoga, pilates, Qi gong, Mindfulness and any combination of the above, to suit individual needs. Read more
Bodylight® studio runs regular teachers training courses
The Bodylight® offerings include Yoga, Pilates and Qi-gong methods woven into one Bodylight flowing session, or taught separately to suit your needs:
- Private session – a private and personal tailored programme to suit individual’s needs and goals
- Semi-private sessions for two people to share whether friends or couples
- Small group studio sessions (mat and equipment classes 3-6 people)
- Mat classes – up to 12 people, using the small props
- Teenagers specialised classes for age group 12-17
- Kids specialised classes for age groups 4-10 and 10-13
- Special needs children
- Parent and child classes
- Pregnancy , pre and post natal classes for women, couples, mums with bubs
- Adults general fitness, maintenance and mind-body awareness classes
- Rehabilitation bodylight classes and treatments.(injuries, chronic conditions,pre and post-surgery)
- Senior population, a specialised class for the elderly
- Shiatsu pressure point massage, deep tissue massage, Lymphatic drainage treatment, reflexology
- Mindfulness courses
- Pilates Teachers Training
- Workshops and Retreats
“Change happens through movement and movement heals”